Warm Corners

Monday, January 18, 2010

And... I'm Back :)

After a long... prolonged hiatus.. I'M Back...

Lesson learned... Procrastination... NOT GOOD!!! (But, I'll never learn.. Will I?)

I've been upto so much these past few days... the New Year has begun!!! Oh yes! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.. So what if I'm late... 18 days never hurt anyone!!

December and the beginning of 2010 has been very eventful..
Christmas..
gifts..
shopping!!!! (the gleam in my eyes!)
loads of emotions.. been a roller coaster month...
All izz well...
missed trip...
work...
family squabbles...
catching up with friends...
my craft work...
decorating our work bay with handmade Christmas streamers... :)
All izz well...
quilling..
beads..
recycled gifts... I MADE!!
paper art...
raja market..
paper earrings... bead earrings...
bracelets..
overflowing craft boxes.... I'm loving it (my mom isn't.... !!!)
All izz well...
more shopping..
baby talk.. adorable!
laugh riots at snack shack...
grandparents..
arguments...
listening to family problems... realised I ain't the only one..
All izz well...
infant Jesus church..
big dial watch.. I like..
dad's birthday..
orphange.. realised I take what I have for granted.. I'm blessed with so much!
Vishnuvardhan's death... unpleasant and teary...
vision of his wife kissing his forehead and cheek... unforgettable.
becoming more spiritual.. mmmm maybe
realised no more space for my footwear :( or even clothes... :(
Richmond circle flyover changing directions... bad move!
All izz well...
All izz well...
no resolutions made this year.. never did keep it up..
astrology..
lunar eclipse.... solar eclipse
fasting..
"from fat to fit" book... eye opening gift :(
quiet new year's eve...c/o star plus and star gold...
spending time with kids..... super fun!!
cookery shows... mmmm yummy!
holidays..
All izz well...
sleeping for loooong hours...
haven't seen rakhi sawanth on any tv show... what a relief!!!
fish spa.. he he he.. very tickly...
free back massage... oh so GOOD!
need a new haircut.. yes.. no...? NAH!
Chaat.. coffee.. Mcdonalds fries n rolls.. amazing on the palate.. not on the hips!
Mayan calender... world ending 2012... super publicity!!
looking at old photographs... always a stress buster :)
restarting yoga (yeah!.. finally.. told ya! procrastination.. no good!)
suryanamaskara... good!! no suryanamaskara... bad!
Muthr Visarjan.... essential.. very essential!!
All izz well..
a dear friend losing his beloved dog... :(
travel shows rock... very very informative...
celebrity gossip..... always sells!
MOVIES..
more MOVIES!! (I shall update more on this in the coming post)
All izz well...!

So this has been my past month or so.. lots of activities. I've come back with a new rigour and hopefully this time I keep writing more. Inspired from the movie Julie and Julia... Blogging does open up a lot of opportunities!

Wishing everyone an "All izz well" year!!

Cheers!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shrutzz said...

whoooaaawwwwww, its so acton filled lady!!! Lved the list....LOL

some of them r really funny....

January 19, 2010 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Kavya said...

Thank you... I had to summarize more than a month... I tried to fit in as much as I could :)

January 19, 2010 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kavya,

keep the pen rolling, u good at it mate :)
Cheers

January 19, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home